What it is ?
It’s Monday, what are you reading (#IMWAYR) is a weekly Rendez-vous taking place every Monday, in which we present the book-s we read the week before, the books we’re currently reading and the books we would like to read next! Easy Peasy, as you can see. Now, grab a cup of tea, and let’s talk about books, shall we?
Last week, I read…
Her advice, spot on. Her love life, way off.
• Can give you the solution to any of your relationship woes―for a fee.
• Uses her power for good. Most of the time.
• Really cannot stand Alexander Brougham.
• Has maybe not the best judgement when it comes to her best friend, Brooke…who is in love with someone else.
• Does not appreciate being blackmailed.
However, when Brougham catches her in the act of collecting letters from locker 89―out of which she’s been running her questionably legal, anonymous relationship advice service―that’s exactly what happens. In exchange for keeping her secret, Darcy begrudgingly agrees to become his personal dating coach―at a generous hourly rate, at least. The goal? To help him win his ex-girlfriend back.
Darcy has a good reason to keep her identity secret. If word gets out that she’s behind the locker, some things she’s not proud of will come to light, and there’s a good chance Brooke will never speak to her again.
Okay, so all she has to do is help an entitled, bratty, (annoyingly hot) guy win over a girl who’s already fallen for him once? What could go wrong?
I loved this book ! My full review should arrive on the blog by tomorrow and I can’t wait to talk to you guys about this amazing book. There is such a great bi representation (to me, at least – I am pan), and the author surprised me by not going to direction I thought the story was taking. What a great spring read.
I am currently reading
I am not reading anything at the moment !
What I will read next
How to support me & my work?
- Like, comment and suscribe to the blog to receive notifications for new articles.
- You can follow me here:
- Or you can also help me get fuel to read, write and translate all night long by buying me a little coffee here!
As always, thank you so much for your support and for reading me! I wish you all fantastic reads, and amazing discoveries !