What is it? / Qu’est-ce que c’est ?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. (via That Artsy Reader Girl‘s blog). Click on a cover to reach the Goodreads page of a book!
Today’s theme: Yellow, purple and green book covers, let’s celebrate Mardi Gras!
I think my favourite colour when it comes to book covers definitely is purple. I love it because there are so so so many shades of it, and the possibilities are infinite. I know, when we think about it, there are infinite shades of every colour, but purple somehow has something special for me. It represents everything mystic and fantastic and full of magic. My favourite purple cover might be the one from Daughter of the Burning City, which you can see above.
- What is your favourite colour of book cover?
- Which book has, for you, the most beautiful cover?
- If there was a book about your life, which colour would the cover be?
How to support me & my work?
- Like, comment and suscribe to the blog to receive notifications for new articles.
- You can follow me here:
- Or you can also help me get fuel to read, write and translate all night long by buying me a little coffee here!
As always, thank you so much for your support and for reading me! I wish you all fantastic reads, and amazing discoveries !