Hi guys !
It’s this time of the week again, let’s wrap it up together ! I decided to make it a little more complete, with my reading and TV show wrap-up as well. I hope you will enjoy this version 2.0 of my Summary of the week.
(click on the covers to reach my reviews)
- Disenchantment: season 2 | Episodes 1 &2. I really like this new season so far, the humour is on point.
- iZombie: season 5 | Episodes 1 – 7. I did not like the last season as much as the ones before, but this one is very great so far. I might have cried a little, woops.
How did this week feel?
Mostly great. I had a lot of classes and things to do for school but still managed to get some rest, workout and take good care of myself. Reading really does help me cut my mind from school work and I think it is a very important thing to do, even more with the curfew at 6pm here.
The posts of the week
Books related posts
- It’s monday what are you reading #12
- Bookish (and non-bookish) resolutions and hopes of 2021
- 5 apps for Bookstagram
- The bookish naughty or nice tag
- What to read on a winter weekend #5
- Stacking the shelves #5
That’s all for today ! I hope all of you spent a great week, and if not, I hope for you that this next one is going to be better. Please remember it is a hard time but you are stronger than you think, you can do it. And if you need to talk, don’t hesitate to reach out to me, I will be more than pleased to chat for a bit !
How to support me & my work?
- Like, comment and suscribe to the blog to receive notifications for new articles.
- You can follow me here:
- Or you can also help me get fuel to read, write and translate all night long by buying me a little coffee here!
As always, thank you so much for your support and for reading me! I wish you all fantastic reads, and amazing discoveries !